Sunday, 20 July 2014


I've been working a lot on finding what kind of results I want from myself in art, and this is the first painting along that journey. I tried to keep the brush work more pronounces and organic. I dig how it turned out so I will press onward in this direction! Process below.

This was based off of the two characters I sketched in the post below.

Thursday, 10 July 2014

sketchbook update

I've been playing around with some brown pens and proportional canons, starting to get some stuff I really like! The patterns on the characters were inspired by some neat African masks I found at the ROM.